Born and raised in Medford, Mike is a native of Southern Oregon and loves all that the area has to offer. Following his graduation from South Medford High, Mike played basketball at Portland State and Western Oregon before finishing his undergraduate degree at Southern Oregon University. Competing at a high level in basketball has taught Mike the value of hard work, commitment, communication and teamwork. He strives everyday to apply these lessons to his professional life as an attorney and is committed to providing the best possible service to his clients.
Currently, Mike lives in Medford with his wife and two children. Mike enjoys all sports and loves being involved in athletics. He even still plays basketball a few times a week with friends. He also enjoys the outdoors and spending time with his family.
- 10 years experience practicing law as a licensed attorney. 2 years working as a law clerk.
- Licensed in the State of Oregon.
- Member of the Oregon Bar Association.
- Member of the Jackson County Bar Association.
- Solo Practitioner from 2016 – Present. Representing clients with Probate, Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts, Power of Attorney and Trust administration.
- Associate Attorney / Law Clerk at Arant & Broesder, LLC from 2010 – 2015. Represented clients in various matters including estate planning, probate, trust administration, guardianships and conservatorships.
- Juris Doctor from Willamette University College of Law in 2012.
- BS in Computer Information Systems from Southern Oregon University in 2005.
- Inducted in the Medford Sports Hall of Fame in 2012.